My Songs Here(:

Me ; Her ; She

ZhangLing.....
Started to lived in this world... 21 Dec 1997 .
Prezzies are much appreciated ! :D
Currently studying in YCSS , 1N2 !
1N2 simply rawks ! (L)
I'm Single / Attached
Hate me ? Shoo thn .
Love me ? Enjoy ur stay . <: One last thingg , LEAVE A TAG ! :D

Monday, 24 May 2010

Today ...last day of school....quite sad cuz need to leave apart with frens and also my bf..hahax but happy no need do those sucks homework and no need to SEE TEACHERSSSS....My frens all said why i buy so many straw? cuz my bf birthday coming le.......I said it here again....when am i flirt?MY frens also include buys do you want me to broke with them...that doesn't means i flirt ....Can u said u nv tlk to boys or touch boys or tlk to them...U STOP THAT NONSENSE..IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment