My Songs Here(:

Me ; Her ; She

ZhangLing.....
Started to lived in this world... 21 Dec 1997 .
Prezzies are much appreciated ! :D
Currently studying in YCSS , 1N2 !
1N2 simply rawks ! (L)
I'm Single / Attached
Hate me ? Shoo thn .
Love me ? Enjoy ur stay . <: One last thingg , LEAVE A TAG ! :D

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Now we haven't been talking for a week.......We just stranger to each other....FINE......u dun want to tlk is fine ..i not that kind of gal that push boyfriend to tlk or listen to u.....And we are past le....although we know our lv3 still never end.....u want to stay quiet then u dun talk to me 4 eva...i am ok...                                                            Today last lesson od DNT...miss DnT.........cannot play ....so sad.....but still got Home Economic ..hahax..they said not fun at all..dun noe leh...DUN CARE...hahax...bye bye............

No comments:

Post a Comment