My Songs Here(:

Me ; Her ; She

ZhangLing.....
Started to lived in this world... 21 Dec 1997 .
Prezzies are much appreciated ! :D
Currently studying in YCSS , 1N2 !
1N2 simply rawks ! (L)
I'm Single / Attached
Hate me ? Shoo thn .
Love me ? Enjoy ur stay . <: One last thingg , LEAVE A TAG ! :D

Sunday, 9 May 2010

'CRIED'

Today I cried for him and i think of him....So far as now he send message to me today at 6pm...He said sorry to me....but he told me nothing other that he so cold to me ,from that moments ,we are not that close..We are strangers...He even help me to be involved with his frens that like me ....Iwas so sad ,i thought in our heart ,our lv3 have not ended....This moments,I CRIED for him...OR should i be HAPPY .. or should i be SAD or mixed him with my fens that like him......I just dun Noe

No comments:

Post a Comment