My Songs Here(:

Me ; Her ; She

ZhangLing.....
Started to lived in this world... 21 Dec 1997 .
Prezzies are much appreciated ! :D
Currently studying in YCSS , 1N2 !
1N2 simply rawks ! (L)
I'm Single / Attached
Hate me ? Shoo thn .
Love me ? Enjoy ur stay . <: One last thingg , LEAVE A TAG ! :D

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

I hate this so called as family!!!! I used to have a wonderful family ,that stayed grandparents.parents and my siblings..But after my grandpa have gone,my grandma have lost his life meaning,and she always fight with my parents but shee would always be thr for me...What abt my parents??They only know abt working and abt my result ..but did they help me alot behalf of giving me tutor....I really really dun understand what is family,cuz i dun have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment