My Songs Here(:

Me ; Her ; She

ZhangLing.....
Started to lived in this world... 21 Dec 1997 .
Prezzies are much appreciated ! :D
Currently studying in YCSS , 1N2 !
1N2 simply rawks ! (L)
I'm Single / Attached
Hate me ? Shoo thn .
Love me ? Enjoy ur stay . <: One last thingg , LEAVE A TAG ! :D

Thursday, 2 September 2010

What the hell...Today got band leh...got scolded,so difficult,must follow the music and tempo..surely failed the..Ms tan and Mr er insult me sia..IDIOTIC...................Today for me is a miserable day..When he smile,i would also smile..I have promise myself not to suffer,but why why why???Today ,Shi Shi told me to sms HIM,said that he want to explain the misunderstanding,but he can always told me personally..WAT A SHIT REASON IS THIS!If he really want to explain,why can't he said sorry,or talk to me personally..A COWARD..When he did anything wrong,i am the one who said sorry to him,not him..Now i am not going to be that silly ..I dun want myself to hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment